Thursday, February 14, 2013

Make Mama Smile: 6 - 10

This started almost two weeks ago now, with a call saying I'd placed the winning bid on a picture of Bobby Orr, my Mum's favorite hockey player. Now, my quest is simple: make my Mum smile at least once a day.

Here are days 6 through 10.

Day 6: Made her a "book frame". The photos are of me and her playing with a dragon puppet - yes, it does roar.


Day 7: Bobby Orr has arrived! I had to take a video of the event, as well as pictures. Mama was crying happy tears. She later informed me I'd spent way too much on a picture - while still grinning ear to ear.


Day 8: Got her a hanging picture that says: "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" True that, man.


Day 9: Got her a Christopher Reeves book, one of her favorite actors.


Day 10: Made her a couple of Love Bugs for Valentine's Day.



I'm working on a bigger gift for her, and have tomorrow's ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment